2013年6月6日星期四

celebrity bags jessie js big black and white celine tote luggage bags

LOVE JESSIE J'S BIG BLACK AND WHITE BAG? OF COURSE YOU DO, IT'S CéLINE... THE BAG: Jessie J's black and white Cabas Phantom canvas bag, from the Céline Summer 2013 collection THE DETAIL: When we carry a massive canvas bag around, it rarely looks this good. That may be because we're not Jessie J, and possibly because our bag isn't the new Cabas Phantom by Céline. Spacious, chic and stylish, the bag is perfect for days when travelling light just really isn't an option. What do you think? Fancy some Jessie J style? Jessie J's new Céline Cabas Phantom handbag Made by luxury French fashion house Celine, my new tote is heavy duty leather and full of useful pockets that fasten with several chunky zips. Yet since I bought my Celine bag, I’ve had a relapse of an earlier jumbo handbag-related ailment — sporadic but severe bouts of shoulder pain that radiate down into the pectoral muscle on my chest. It’s unsurprising then, that oversized totes are not only loved by the style set but by osteopaths, chiropractors and physiotherapists, too, as handbag-related injuries are boosting their bank balances. My Celine model is called the 'Luggage'. It’s a fitting moniker for something that currently houses my iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry, complete make-up bag, pair of flat shoes, a diary, a note book, my keys, two pens, a bottle of water, several hairbands and various assorted lip balms celine luggage bags. From Celine's sleek luggage tote to Prada's color-blocked Saffiano bags, understated bags have pretty much been all the rage for the last few seasons celine luggage bags. It's a trend I happen to really like, so imagine my surprise when recently I found myself lusting over something that was the total opposite: a flashy snakeskin mini-bag adorned with a beaded turquoise and orange tiger face. VINTAGE HEADSCARF, BLACK RI MAXI AND CéLINE BAG IN HAND? RIHANNA NAILS SUMMER IN NYC Rihanna rocks her Celine Paper Bag clutch with River Island dress

没有评论:

发表评论